Is a Motorhome difficult to drive?
- Not difficult, just take your time as it's
a bit bigger until you get used to it
- Be careful when reversing
- They are not as fast as a car, you are on
holiday so take your time and relax
- Make sure you plan your route so your
don't get lost and find yourself in a difficult turning position
Can I drive on a
normal driving license?
- Yes, our motorhomes and campervans are all
under the 3.5 tonnes threshold so fine on a normal
- Minimum Age is 25 to 75 years on standard
insurance. Please contact us outwith these ages for terms.
- Please see our terms & conditions page
for more on driving
Can I go anywhere
in the motorhome?
- You can go anywhere in the UK but if you
want to go to Ireland or Europe you need to talk to us so we ensure you have the correct insurance
How much fuel do
- It is a 2.2l diesel engine so quite
- About 30 miles to the gallon, depending
how you drive it!
will I know how to work everything in the motorhome?
- We will spend about an hour before you set
off showing you everything
- It's all very simple equipment
- Guide book in the home
- Call is if you are still stuck
Will it be warm
enough for a winter hire?
- All our homes are fully
- All our homes have double
- All homes have blown air central heating
to ensure you are kept cosy
How long can I
hire a motorhome for?
- During peak season minimum hire is seven
- Additional days can be added at the daily
- Minimum hire of 3 days at other
What will I do
with my car while we are away?
- Free parking is available at your own
- We can arrange airport and rail
What do we need to
- 3 forms of identification for each driver,
one must be your driving license (card and paper part)
- We can supply you with bedlinen and
- Bikes can be arranged, please call
How long will it
take to get on our way?
- Around an hour to have your full
Where can we stay
with the motorhome?
- Camp wild as long as you comply with road
traffic law and the countryside code
- Hook up to many campsites
rental provides the ultimate in flexibility
What if something
- The vehicles are new and well maintained
so problems are unlikely
- Full breakdown cover is
- Call us on the emergency number we give
you at your handover briefing.
- If you have anything you need help with
give us a call and we will do everything we can to ensure you have a dream holiday.